Date: index | prev | next     Thread: index | prev | next     Author index

Cultural Exchange via Internet - Opportunities and Strategies
Forum of the House of World Cultures, Berlin, 12 October, 1998 - ... open end

Subject:To the people around the bonfire...
Date:Fri, 04 Dec 1998 16:52
Author:Héctor Zetina  [hectorzetina@infosel.net.mx]
Reply To:forum1@hkw.kbx.de

Dear friends,

I agree with Tom Vincent that there are many people in this forum who only read the discussion and don't take part on it. In my way, the language is the problem (as you will see) and a little shyness because I know that there are very intelligent and educated people in the other side of the line. But I don't care the shyness because I'm trying to be an artist (theater) and the artist never shut up when he or she wants to talk:

As Cristina said, there are a horrible economic abyss between south and north, also there are intolerance, there are politicians with dark intentions, there are armies, censhorship, etc. It is difficult to change the world in a few years as Pedro said, but is horrible and must change... But how?...
Taking part, working a lot, and listening carefuly. I think this forum is the best way to learn this...

Regards,
From some place of Cuauhnahuac Valley,

Héctor Z.

©   Texts are the property of individual authors

Date: index | prev | next     Thread: index | prev | next     Author index

home  |  theme  |  modalities  |  documentation / statements  |  evaluation  |  links

Forum of the House of World Cultures, Berlin, on the use of Internet in the cultural exchange with and between Africa, Asia/Pacific and Latin America.

Project direction: Gerhard Haupt - haupt@uinic.de
©  House of World Cultures, Berlin. 1998