Forum of the House of World Cultures, Berlin, 12 October - 4 December, 1998

[as of December 1st 1998 the forum has been prolonged - ... open-ended]

Subject:Re: to Forum
Date:Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:50
Author:Francisco Córdoba  [cordoba@tin.it]
Reply To:forum1@hkw.kbx.de

Rome, November 16, 1998.

Dear Andrey,

Your message has, unfortunately, so many common experiences. Yes, it seems like people act so very much the same all over the world! Many times I've come to the same results as you have in your city. I believe that it is good, though, to keep on working, struggling and defending our ideas and ideals.

Right now I cannot host a virtual exhibit within my web page because I don't have space available. However, probably at the begining of next year, I'll able able to get my own dominium, so that I'll be able to work with my web page the way I want.

I'll keep you in mind. Please don't cancell my address because maybe sooner than what we think we can get in touch with each other. If you had had the possibility to visit my web page, maybe you have seen that I also have a physical exhibit place. So, we might as well try to develop a common project. Please do note that Italy can be sometimes very ackward in what contemporary art is concerned, unfortunately. I don't think that we are to stop showing our works, though!

All the best for now. We'll be in touch,

Francisco Córdoba

-----

Francisco Córdoba - via degli Zingari, 39
00184 ROMA - ITALIA- tl-fx (39) 06.47.43.286
http://www.edl.it/cordoba - e-mail: cordoba@tin.it

©   Texts are the property of individual authors

Date: index | prev | next     Thread: index | prev | next     Author index

home  |  theme  |  modalities  |  documentation / statements  |  evaluation  |  links

Forum of the House of World Cultures, Berlin, on the use of Internet in the cultural exchange with and between Africa, Asia/Pacific and Latin America. 12 October - 4 December, 1998

Project direction: Gerhard Haupt - haupt@uinic.de
©  House of World Cultures, Berlin. 1998